Boom Town Roller Derby is a 501 (c)(3) non profit league, ranked internationally in the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA). We are dedicated to providing an opportunity for all women to challenge themselves physically through the sisterhood of roller derby while supporting and being supported by our community.
- Support and Develop amateur athletes to promote competitive sport of Roller Derby
- Operate as a non-profit organization, aid local charitable purposes and assist in community service
- Encourage it's members to have a voice, offer help and suggestions that potentially strengthen BTRD
- Have an open door policy when it comes to committee meetings
- Interact with women from all walks of life
- Encourage inclusivity and community involvement
- Utilize the natural strength, unity and drive of all women
- Encourage members to have a hands-on DIY approach to the league
- Promote the importance of roller derby safety, standards and athleticism
- Create a league that is safe for members, promoting good will, camaraderie and teamwork
All practices are held at the Mat-Su Borough Gym at 350 E. Dahlia Ave., Palmer, AK 99645.
Sunday 10:00 am - 12:00 PM
Rookie & Rollergirl Practice:
Tuesday, wednesday, 6-8pm
sUNDAY 11:30 am - 1:30 PM
Contact us at email@example.com or on Facebook so we can expect you.
click here for our FAQ!